About Our Law Firm
Injury & Accident Attorney Serving Nearby Areas of Columbus & Fort Benning, Georgia and Phenix City, Alabama
At the Law Offices of Gary Bruce, we are passionate about our mission: helping injury victims obtain the justice they deserve with diligence, compassion and integrity. Led by experienced attorney Gary Bruce, our firm is rooted in the belief that justice involves more than just a successful case; it means doing the right thing.
If you or someone you love has suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, please contact the Law Offices of Gary Bruce today online or at 706-596-1446 to schedule a free initial consultation. We welcome clients from throughout Georgia, including Columbus and Fort Benning, as well as areas in and around Phenix City, Alabama. If you can’t visit our office in person, we can meet with you in your home or hospital room.
The Law Offices of Gary Bruce has spent decades fighting on behalf of personal injury clients in the Columbus, Fort Benning and Phenix City areas. We have helped thousands of clients obtain the justice they deserve, some of whom may be your own friends, neighbors or family members.
As a homegrown law firm, we offer a wealth of local experience, resources and options that you won’t find at other firms. Consider it a home field advantage. When you choose us, you can expect:
- Local knowledge: Located in the heart of downtown Columbus, across from the Government Center, our office has served this community for more than 30 years. Our lawyers and staff live in Columbus and Phenix City. With such long-lasting ties to the community, our attorneys have gained a profound understanding of local laws and established an extensive network of local resources.
- Commitment to results: We’ll fight for every penny you deserve. We’ve built a hard-earned reputation for success in matters of personal injury, having obtained millions of dollars in combined verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
- Collaborative approach: You’ll have access to an arsenal of legal resources and experience. You don’t get just one injury attorney, you get the entire firm’s collective knowledge, insight and skill, in addition to our associations with respected experts when necessary.
- Client-focused attention: We know that the key to success never lies in a one-size-fits-all approach. We take the time to investigate every nuance of your case and develop a legal strategy that is designed specifically for your situation.
When you are involved in a legal crisis, you need a law firm you can trust to handle your personal injury case with precision, care and extensive knowledge. Call our team or “The Good Guys” at the Law Offices of Gary Bruce today to get the legal representation you deserve.
Our Dedication to Fort Benning Military Personnel and Their Families
At the Law Offices of Gary Bruce, we are honored to serve the military personnel and families of Fort Benning. We know that when service members are injured in an accident, they face unique issues that require special attention. Our attorneys understand the distinct considerations that are necessary in these situations. As part of our comprehensive legal services for military families, we frequently work with Fort Benning’s Judge Advocate General office to coordinate health care benefits and protect the rights of our clients in difficult circumstances.
As a member of the armed service, there are many laws that benefit the soldier and his family which must be considered. Sometimes, it is especially important when other soldiers are involved and leave the area. We have represented military families stationed all over the world when they need help.
Whether you are living on Ft. Benning, Ft. Mitchell, Phenix City or in Columbus, our attorneys are eager to meet you personally to discuss your case. Evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request to meet the needs of your schedule. Call us today to learn how we can help you and your family.
Our Commitment to the Community
Columbus and Phenix City aren’t just our practice areas; they are our homes. Helping our communities flourish is a both a privilege and our heartfelt duty. We proudly sponsor and support numerous local organizations including:
- Safe Kids Columbus is part of a national children’s safety outreach program committed to keeping kids safe from preventable injuries such as traffic injuries, drawings, fires, falls and more.
- Trees Columbus is an environmental non-profit group that has planted more than 13,000 trees and leads educational programs to help preserve and protect Columbus’ urban tree canopy.
- Youth Orchestra of Greater Columbus is dedicated to providing young people in Columbus with the opportunity to learn, perform and enjoy classical music in an orchestral setting.
Contact a Columbus, GA, Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you’re considering your legal options, talk to Gary Bruce. We’ll give you straightforward answers to your questions and an honest assessment of what you can expect from the legal process.
Schedule a free consultation with Columbus personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Gary Bruce today.